Friday 2 October 2009

Come Clarity

First things first; I have a job! Needed to get that off my chest, as I am very chuffed about that. It's a trainee teaching assistant post at Gower House School (http://www.gowerhouseschool.co.uk/) in Wembley. I start as soon as I can find a self-study course to enrol on, so I get a job and a qualification out of this deal! But best of all, I can finally sign off of benefits, and leave CDG for good!

I will, of course, be finishing my traineeship at Poached! I really want to see it through to the end, as I've gained some valuable skills as a writer (and still have some more to go!)

In other news; writing for the web. I never really thought about it until my last Poached session; didn't really think there was an art to it. But then maybe I am a typical internet user, taking all for granted. This, incidentally, meant the session was practically invaluable, particularly if I am ever required to write something on the website, as I found mastering the technique for it to be very hard! Our assignment was to write the history page for Poached Creative's up and coming website, which was interesting as we got a history lesson in the process!

While I will not become complacent with all the good things going on right now, I must take some pride in how well everything seems to have turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment